The Secrets of Great Enterprise Writing (W401c-12)
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SEMINAR ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED.
Whether you’re a newsroom editor who wants to make your Watchdog journalism a must-read or a science writer looking to make your work accessible to a wider audience, Poynter can arm you with the storytelling tools you need. You’ll learn from Pulitzer-prize winning reporters Tom French and Jacqui Banaszynski and a team of Poynter faculty and guests.
- How to make complex reporting on subjects like business, science and health accessible to non-professionals
- How to turn ambitious investigative projects into great “reads” that hold your audience from lead to kicker
- How to infuse your daily reporting, on deadline, with memorable characters, vivid scenes and focused story lines
- How to transform dry works of non-fiction into compelling narratives
- How to develop the heightened senses necessary for gathering the details, nuance and dialogue that distinguish the best narrative reporting and writing
Questions: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org